Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 04:59 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Gallery is not working

Hyperion

Forum User
Hi, Recently I installed geeklog. I also wanted to integrate gallery. For I haven't used gallery, it took me quite a while to get everything running. Now it's seems that everything is working, except I can't do anything with it: - I can make a new album but it gives an error. When I reload the page the new album is created. - I can change permissions - The rest of the admin-functions are giving a pop-up with a "Page not found"! The links are correct though! It's very strange. I double-checked all the settings, but everything seems OK. I couldn't find my problem elsewhere, hope somebody here can help me out, thanks! Maybe you need a link: http://www.kamphuis.info/~hgm/gallery/

Anonymous

Anonymous
This is your processtatus: Processing status... - Adding 010_O401.jpg Executing: /usr/local/netpbm/bin/jpegtopnm /home/hgm/www/albums/inkom2001/ 010_O401.jpg | /usr/local/netpbm/bin/pnmfile --allimages Results: none Error messages: /usr/local/netpbm/bin/jpegtopnm: error in loading shared libraries: libpnm.so.9: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory /usr/local/netpbm/bin/pnmfile: error in loading shared libraries: libpnm.so.9: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Status: 127 (expected 0) Error: Invalid image: 010_O401.jpg! Need help? Look in the Gallery FAQ "Take a look at your chmod/ resp. netpbm dir/ libpnm.so.9." mvh/tommy

Hyperion

Forum User
I've been working on it. I think it has something to do with the permissions of the users. When In GL-layout, my admin-acccount is not the adminaccount of Gallery. So I have 2 directories which I change: "gallery-original" changed to "gallery" when I want to add photos and so on. When I'm done I change the "gallery"-dir back to "gallery-original" and I change "gallery-geeklog" to "gallery" for my gallery in geeklog-layout. How can I be a admin while in gallery-geeklog?

ken

Anonymous
No, what the problem is is that you are missing a library. The error messsage says itself... "cannot open...: no such file". I don't know what unix/distro you are running. libpnm.so.9 has to do with netpbm. In debian, it is in the package libnetpbm9. If you are in redhat/mandrake, try going here... has a number of RPMs with it: <a href="http://at.rpmfind.net/opsys/linux/RPM/libpnm.so.9.html">http://at.rpmfind.net/opsys/linux/RPM/libpnm.so.9.html</a>

Hyperion

Forum User
Sorry for not being clear on this one: I already solved this problem. It has now to do with the cookies/login problems.

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:59 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content