Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, May 03 2024 @ 05:16 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Fatal Error

Anonymous

Anonymous
I get this error at Step 1 , i enter : 'http://dev.macajour.com' to "path to geeklog", do u know what the error is ? Fatal error: Failed opening required 'databases/.class.php' (include_path='') in /home/sites/site28/web/system/lib-database.php on line 90 Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: template in /home/sites/site28/web/public_html/admin/install/install.php on line 89

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
In step 1 of the install script, you need to enter a PATH to your geeklog directory, not a URL. bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Ok...so you enter an absolute path and you now get the following... Fatal error: Failed opening required '/inetpub/wwwroot/geeklog/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\geeklog\system\lib-database.php on line 97

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Your $_CONF['path_system'] is wrong. Since you seem to be running on Windows, make sure that you included a drive letter. bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Fatal error: Failed opening required 'system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='') in /home/union/public_html/geeklog/system/lib-database.php on line 90 Yeah I get the same thing. I'm entering /home/union/public_html/geeklog

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:16 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content