Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 08:33 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

problem with lib-common.php

Steph

Anonymous
Install was pretty easy except one problem: Warning: fopen("/home/digitale/public_html/logs/error.log", "a"Wink - Permission denied in /home/digitale/public_html/lib-common.php on line 810 Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/digitale/public_html/lib-common.php on line 813 Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/digitale/public_html/lib-common.php on line 741 Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/digitale/public_html/lib-common.php on line 742 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/digitale/public_html/lib-common.php on line 743 What's my problem? ~Steph

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

You forgot to chmod the files in the logs and backend directories.

We should really make it more clear that chmod -R means to apply the chmod to both the directory and the files in the directory ...

bye, Dirk

Steph

Anonymous
I finally got it fixed, it was the geeklog.rdf that needed a good chmoding Wink Thanks. I guess its time to really learn more shell commands Wink But now I have a new problem, white pages but only in the admin section. Steph

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:33 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content