Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 08 2024 @ 04:44 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

How can I put articles from 2002?

jgacka

Forum User
Chatty
After year change I cannot put anything from 2002 (with a date ex. 2002-12-24) Years appearing in the box are starting from 2003 How can I change it? J.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Cheating on your users, eh? Tsk, tsk, tsk ... ;-) You will need to hack function COM_getYearFormOptions() in lib-common.php. I haven't tested it, but just changing $start_year = $cur_year; to $start_year = $cur_year - 1; should do it. bye, Dirk

rv8

Forum User
Regular Poster
I had the same problem when I moved my site to GL. I needed to move several years worth of content over. I simply modded that line in lib-common.php to hard code the year. E.g. $start_year = 2002; I think it makes sense to make the start_year a variable defined in config.php. The default can be $cur_year, but the user could enter a hard coded year if required. I'll make a feature request for this, once I figure out where to make them.---Kevin
Kevin Horton

jgacka

Forum User
Chatty
no, i don't try to cheat them We are working for some prtals and we can put our newses written to them in our service too there was no time to put them during the holiday period Frown so we try to complete our stuff now Happy New Year for all Smile J.

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:44 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content