Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, March 18 2024 @ 11:03 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

CafePress script for GL

Page navigation

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
Very cool man, I see the issue your having with the formating. Just lose that store and open another one without any customization. It is that opening comment statement in the cafepress output thats breaking your formatting.

I'd just creat a new store with no customization at all and then add products to that store.

Good Luck.

paulmon

Anonymous

I'll give that a try. Your script works well.

Destroyer - As for your suggestion on hosting, I'm on a dedicated server with 1TB of data access a month. Mine to do whatever I want with. Smile

Thanks again.

Paul

destr0yr

Forum User
Quote by paulmon:
Destroyer - As for your suggestion on hosting, I'm on a dedicated server with 1TB of data access a month. Mine to do whatever I want with. Smile

Hook a brother up? Mr. Green
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

arthur

Forum User
Junior
Tried the plugin, but I'm getting some weird formatting. I'm sure I've made some obvious mistake. Any suggestions on how to fix it. The link: Shrednow Store. Note: The google ads on the right are not a Right Block. They are hard-coded into the rightblock.thtml file.
Arthur (http://www.shrednow.com)

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
Create another store under your username at cafepress and Do not customize it at all. Other than add items, do not add any other customization to it. That should resolve the issue, you see the cafepress formatting buggers up the GL themes.

Good Luck keep us posted on your progress.

destr0yr

Forum User
Further to Scurvy's comment, try a store name that is working such as his or mine to see what the formatting looks like. My store name is "okanagangirlz".

Gookluck. Cool
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

arthur

Forum User
Junior
The page works with your store names. Thanks for your help.

Question - I removed the customization from the stores I tried. Is that not enough? Am I going to have to remake any store I want to use with this plugin?

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
I had to remake my old stores. I am thinking if your store was from before cafepress made cafeshops the code is different.

Just create a new store without any customization and populate it with products, you get to use your usual image bucket.

Good Luck.

arthur

Forum User
Junior
Well, this gave me an opportunity to create some new products. I created a new Cafepress store and updated my page. It worked. Thanks.

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
Looks great, glad it is working for you.

arthur

Forum User
Junior
I tried displaying more than one Cafepress store this afternoon. Neither store is showing. Both stores are new, with no customization.

The lines from store.php that I edited look like this:

Text Formatted Code
    open_store(shrednow3,shrednow4sky, "http://www.shrednow.com/store.php");

Text Formatted Code
$stores = 'shrednow3,shrednow4sky'; //EDIT THIS VARIABLE TO BE A LIST OF YOUR STORES

Any ideas?

I'm going to revert to showing the one store until we figure this out.

Thanks.

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
Ok, the first variable should still be commented out so it does not count.

The $stores variable however looks correct. Here it what mine looks like, it is a multiple store shopping cart for cafepress. See if you can find a difference.

Text Formatted Code

$stores = 'scurvyd,silentb'; //EDIT THIS VARIABLE TO BE A LIST OF YOUR STORES

Good luck

arthur

Forum User
Junior
I used your line in my file, and no products came up. Perhaps it's an issue with php on my host?

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
Didn't work at all?

Thats strange? Umm if the rest of you site works I doubt it would be a server issue.

Check out the ScurvyDawg store that line works there. How about you email me your script with your store names at scurvydawg.scurvydawg.com the middle dot of course is the @ symbol.

DJDevon3

Anonymous
I'm having trouble with my cafepress integration. As the suggestion in the script I deleted my store and created a new one because I thought that might be the problem. Still getting the same error.

Warning: main(cpstore.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/southflo/public_html/store.php on line 9

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'cpstore.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home/southflo/public_html/store.php on line 9

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: open_store() in /home/southflo/public_html/store.php on line 14

Any help would be great.

jager

Forum User
Did you check the permissions on the files? That may be a possible culprit.

DJDevon3

Anonymous
tried everything up to 777. still no go.

Hmmm seems that the forum is taking out a lot of code...for security i guess. so if you want me to email u an attachment i can do that.

jager

Forum User
Quote by DJDevon3: tried everything up to 777. still no go.

Hmmm seems that the forum is taking out a lot of code...for security i guess. so if you want me to email u an attachment i can do that.

No need. When you paste code, just be sure to put the [.CODE.] and [./CODE.] around it...minus the periods, of course.
I'd still double check your permissions before doing anything though...

anuenue

Forum User
Junior
Has anyone run into a problem with not being able to open the socket? fopensocket is returning false, but the error code is 0. According to the php documentation the error occurred prior to the connect.

Any ideas?

HMUSN

Forum User
Hi, I must admit that I am a compleat newbie when it comes to all this stuff. So I am begging for some help to set up the HTML tags on this script. And yes its ok to talk to me like a 2 year old. I deserve it for being so dumb. Thanks for any help your willing to give. Big Grin

Thanks for your time!

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:03 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content