Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 04:20 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

800 x 600 issue with theme

evo

Anonymous
I am having some issues with Industrial Grey.

When I am in 800x600 my site http://www.thelastgood.com pushes the rightblock past the header and footer blocks and doesn't look good at all.

I am pretty sure I have most if not all of the same files as http://demo.geeklog.net where is works in 800x600 but it still doesn't work on my site.

so the only solution I have at the moment is to ask for some kind admin here at geeklog.net to zip up demo.geeklog.net/layout/Industrial_Grey/ and email it to me (evo at thelastgood.com)

I put my email address like that so spam bots dont sniff it.

Thanks in advace for your help. if anyone else has a different solution please feel free to enlighten me :-)

beewee

Forum User
Have you tried how it looks without the PHBB forum? That's the major difference with the Geeklog demo site.

BTW you might consider using the genuine Geeklog forum plugin.

You can download the files from www.geekdownloads.net
Dutch Geeklog sites about camping/hiking:
www.kampeerzaken.nl | www.campersite.nl | www.caravans.nl | www.caravans.net

evo

Anonymous
if I use genuine Geeklog forum plugin will ppl be able to search forums from the main sites search?

evo

Anonymous
also could you post a direct link to the download of it?

DTrumbower

Forum User
Quote by evo: if I use genuine Geeklog forum plugin will ppl be able to search forums from the main sites search?

Yes. The main search, searches all plugins. As long as the plugin developer has search logic in the plugin.

www.portalparts.com created the forum. It can be downloaded from there or from this site, in the download section.

Turias

Forum User
You can fix the horizontal issue by removing the forum centerblock or by going to the forum centerblock template files and removing the "forum" or "date" column.

I'd recommend maybe using the sideblock for your site if you don't want to edit the template files by hand.

muadmz

Forum User
Chatty
Hi, Im having the same problem actually on this here. But I dont have any phpBB forum or anything on the theme. And I have a different theme - ChalkTalk.

Hope u can help. Thanks Wink

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:20 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content