Geeklog 1.8.0 is now available for download.
With Geeklog 1.8.0 we have raised the minimum system requirement for PHP. PHP version 5.2.0 or greater is now required.
There are a number of new features with this version of Geeklog. These include:
- Improved Configuration, which was the Google Summer of Code project of Akeda Bagus from 2010. Improvements include the ability to search for configuration attributes, tabs, input validation as well as an updated look.
- OAuth Support, allowing users to log into a Geeklog site with their Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn account, developed by Hiroshi Sakuramoto of Geeklog Japan.
- Includes jQuery 1.5.2 and jQuery UI 1.8.11
- Updated Professional theme with new icons and tooltips.
- Reworked Plugin Admin interface that now checks for dependencies when a plugin is installed.
Developers, please read more below to find out what has changed or is new in Geeklog that may affect development of themes and plugins.