Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 06:39 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

1.7.1 to 1.8.1 many errors.

1000ideen

Forum User
After updating from 1.7.1 to 1.8.1 I encounter many errors.

Clicking polls results in this:

256 - An SQL error has occurred. Please see error.log for details. /system/databases/mysql.class.php line 260

Mo 09 Apr 2012 23:24:26 CEST - 1054: Unknown column 'created' in 'field list'. SQL in question: SELECT *,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(created) AS unixdate FROM gl_polltopics WHERE 1=1
Mo 09 Apr 2012 23:24:49 CEST - 1054: Unknown column 'created' in 'field list'. SQL in question: SELECT *,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(created) AS unixdate FROM gl_polltopics WHERE 1=1

Clicking a topic results in this:

Mo 09 Apr 2012 23:33:09 CEST - 1052: Column 'date' in field list is ambiguous. SQL in question: SELECT DISTINCT COUNT(*) AS dups, type, title, sid, max(date) AS lastdate FROM gl_comments, gl_polltopics pt WHERE type = 'polls' AND (pt.pid = sid) AND (pt.commentcode >= 0) AND (date >= (DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1209600 SECOND))) GROUP BY sid,type, title, sid ORDER BY 5 DESC LIMIT 15

It is php 5.3

Laugh

Site Admin
Admin
Sounds like the polls plugin didn't update. It has 2 date fields now, created and modified (before it only had one called date). The staticpage plugin also has 2 date fields as well. Does it work okay?

Your clicking a topic error is also because the polls table wasn't updated, MYSQL is confused because it found a date column in polls as well as the comments table.

One of the Geeklog Core Developers.

1000ideen

Forum User
I have to check this in detail later. What would be the sql command to create the missing fields?

Laugh

Site Admin
Admin
The missing columns is not much of a problem but during those upgrades a bunch of changes happened for the Polls Config as well which I am sure you are missing.

We did find a bug in the upgrade script which is fixed in Geeklog 2.0.0 but I am pretty sure it is not the same problem you are having since it dealt with just the configuration.

The easiest way to potential fix this problem is for you to give a copy of your 1.7.1 database and let me run the upgrade at my end to see what is happening. Can you do that?

Tom

1000ideen

Forum User
O.k., the problem was solved now but I found another error.

Badbehavior plugin does not show up in the admin menu left. Though if you go through this page
http://www.geeklog.net/admin/plugins/bad_behavior2/index.php you will find it again on the left side.

Laugh

Site Admin
Admin
You have to add a line to lib-common.php for Bad Behaviour to work. Look at the install instructions for BB and it will tell you what and where.

Tom

1000ideen

Forum User
It works, it is just not showing up in the left menu when being on the home page. It does show up when in admin mode like this:
http://www.geeklog.net/admin/plugins/bad_behavior2/index.php

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
It really does sound like you're missing the line from lib-common.php, like Tom said.

The plugin's index.php does an explicit include of the bad-behavior-geeklog.php. Only when that file is included does the function bb2_insert_head() exist - and that's one of the conditions that's being checked for whether or not the menu entry should show up.

bye, Dirk

1000ideen

Forum User
Ah, true! I had not ftped the altered file.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:39 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content