Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 09:35 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

updated to 1.6.1 but now title prints variables

mattb

Anonymous
Hi,

I just updated to 1.6.1 but now every page has a something like a print_r displaying array variables.

Text Formatted Code
ar' => 'Gravatar', 'fs_comments' => 'Comments', 'fs_htmlfilter' => 'HTML Filtering', 'fs_censoring' => 'Censoring', 'fs_iplookup' => 'IP Lookup', 'fs_perm_story' => 'Story Default Permission', 'fs_perm_topic' => 'Topic Default Permission', 'fs_perm_block' => 'Block Default Permission', 'fs_webservices' => 'Webservices' ); $LANG_configselects['Core'] = array( 0 => array('True'=>1,'False'=>0), 1 => array('True'=>TRUE,'False'=>FALSE), 2 => array('Reject'=>0,'Only Keep Latest'=>1, 'Allow Multiple Posts'=>2), 3 => array_flip($LANG_trackbackcodes), 4 => array("Don't Check Anything" => 0, "Check against Site URL" => 1, "Check full URL" => 2, "Check against Site URL and full URL" => 3, "Check IP against Site IP" => 4, "Check IP
etc.

Another issues, perhaps not related to the upgrade, is Anonymous users can not see Topics even though permissions allow for read for Anonymous on topics and stories. Anonymous users see

"No News to Display
There are no news stories to display. There may be no news for this topic or your user preferences may be too restrictive"

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
My guess would be a defective language file. Try uploading the contents of the main "language" directory again.

bye, Dirk

mattb

Anonymous
Quote by: Dirk

My guess would be a defective language file. Try uploading the contents of the main "language" directory again.

bye, Dirk

That was exactly it. Thank you for the quick responds.

Any idea why stories permissions are not allowing users Anonymous users to view them even though they each story is set to Anonymous R=true?

I also have a startic page Welcome page that is doing the same thing.

Thanks
Matt

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Did you accidentally enable the multi-language support? Go to

Configuration > Geeklog > Languages and Locale

and check that both "Language Files" and "Languages" (i.e. the second and third option in the first box) are disabled (and only show an "Enabled" link). Click on the (X) if you see anything else.

bye, Dirk

mattb

Anonymous
cheerful
That was it, would have never associated the two together. Thank you!

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:35 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content