Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, March 19 2024 @ 05:22 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

MediaGallery Upgrade Error

PNMarkW2

Forum User
Junior

I've just upgraded Geeklog to v1.5.2sr4 and after a couple issues it seems to be working fine. But while upgrading MediaGallery I'm getting an error.

Just to review where I've been. I first disabled the plugin (per the install/upgrade instructions), copied the files for MediaGallery 1.5.1 as downloaded from this site, and now as I go to re-enable the plugin I get this error

Text Formatted Code
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare plugin_commentform_mediagallery() (previously declared in /home/.badadryer/lewisandclark/district/cgi-bin/plugins/mediagallery/functions.inc:65) in /home/.badadryer/lewisandclark/district/cgi-bin/plugins/mediagallery/functions.inc on line 2752

I did this same upgrade to a different site yesterday, with these same files, without a single issue. So I'm at a loss what might have happened here.

Any suggestions would be welcome.
~Mark

::Ben

Forum User
Hello,

Try to delete your /plugins/mediagallery/functions.inc file and upload a fresh one.

I'm available to customise your themes or plugins for your Geeklog CMS

PNMarkW2

Forum User
Junior
How odd.

I did as you suggested and yes, I was able to re-enable the plugin. However, I got other errors, all of which (so far) I've been able to correct by re-uploading the offending file.

What would cause such a problem? I'm using FileZilla for my FTP program, and I've never had this problem before.
~Mark

Forum User
It might be a connection break during upload or a bad synchronisation. A little mystery Wink

You might re upload the entire plugin to be sure.

I'm available to customise your themes or plugins for your Geeklog CMS

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:22 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content