Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 02:13 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Can't Install Geeklog

ShadowHawk

Forum User
confused
Can someone please tell what is going wrong with my installation? I get the following errors even though all the information I enter seems to be correct:

Notice: Undefined index: user_login_method in /hermes/bosweb/web249/b2498/sl.shadowha/public_html/public_html/system/classes/config.class.php on line 390

Notice: Undefined index: user_login_method in /hermes/bosweb/web249/b2498/sl.shadowha/public_html/public_html/system/classes/config.class.php on line 391

Notice: Undefined index: user_login_method in /hermes/bosweb/web249/b2498/sl.shadowha/public_html/public_html/system/classes/config.class.php on line 392

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosweb/web249/b2498/sl.shadowha/public_html/public_html/system/classes/config.class.php:390) in /hermes/bosweb/web249/b2498/sl.shadowha/public_html/public_html/admin/install/index.php on line 497

iam

Anonymous
I can't install gl1.6.0b1 too. I don't know it's me or the gl package.

I follow every steps until the final step and it appears with no index.php in the admin/install/ directory.

thanks.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by: ShadowHawk

Notice: Undefined index: user_login_method in /hermes/bosweb/web249/b2498/sl.shadowha/public_html/public_html/system/classes/config.class.php on line 390

While I can see where those are coming from, you shouldn't get those messages unless you cranked up error reporting on your server (which doesn't seem like a good idea on a production server, so I hope this is only a test install).

To work around this, you can open config.class.php and comment out the entire if statement around the given line number. I'll look into this problem for the next beta release.

bye, Dirk

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by: iam

I follow every steps until the final step and it appears with no index.php in the admin/install/ directory.

I did use the exact same tarball to update geeklog.net, so I'm pretty sure there is an index.php in the install directory.

What did you use to unpack the tarball? You may want to try another tool, e.g. 7-zip.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:13 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content