2 questions for help

Tim

Anonymous
using 1.5.1

1. in the upcoming events block, it has

Upcoming Events

Site Events

xxxxetc

Is it possible and if so what file is it in, to edit out the words "Site events" and just have Upcoming Events at the top of the block? and will i need to shorten the distance from the line upcoming events down to where the events start to show if I edit out site events and if so how do I narrow that space?

2. In the older versions, new users awaiting validation, showed up under submissions...Was that taken out in this version or is there something I need to do, so that awaiting valid. users show up as submissions? What do I need to change for that to happen. Right now, I have to go down to "Users" and open it to see if any are awaiting validation..thanks all..t

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
1) If you don't want the personal events, you can disable them in the Calendar configuration. For the text, simply change it in the Calendar's language file(s).

2) Did you even enable the user submission queue? Sounds like it's off for you. Users that haven't been approved should show up under Submissions, as before.

bye, Dirk

Tim

Anonymous
yes sir....it members are not showing up under submissions...where can i turn it on at?

thanks..t

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
You shouldn't need to enable anything else, other than the actual user submission queue.

Works for me. Could this be a theme issue? Can you try it with the Professional theme?

bye, Dirk

tim

Anonymous
Hi Dirk and thanks...Professional is the only theme i have.....where do I enable the user submission queue?

my site is http://www.calvarychapelasheville.org and if you go to it and see the upcoming events block you see the title upcoming events and under is is the title site events....Is one of these private events thing you mentioned? thanks..t

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Configuration > Geeklog > Users and Submissions > User Submission

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:55 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content