Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 02:37 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Pure Theme

Page navigation

ironmax

Anonymous
Quote by: gape

One is the pure theme and the other is the purepro theme.

that is the case y
but, puprepro is obtainable (4free)

pure is not ... but u have it on demo.geeklog.net
is there a way to share it?

(purepro strikes me as hard to edit, i think its beacuse it is not intended to edit in old school way - but in some proggy he is developing)

i cant find it now but i remember some time ago there was a plugin or something to somewhat easily create layouts for geeklog sites ... what was it?

i like
www.spacequad.com
is it obtainable?

The theme pure is available for free thru the direct download using the vThemes. It is also available if you look in the themes 170 of the mydownloads of www.spacequad.com or here is a direct link to that download http://www.spacequad.com/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=522 or to see it listed on the site http://www.spacequad.com/filemgmt/index.php?id=522

You can read the article called gl Labs releases Chameleon 1.0 to find out more information on it. I do not know if it is still compatible or not with the latest version of Geeklog.

For the most part...all you have to do is search for what you are looking for if it is not easily seen. Just input your search term in the search box in the upper left box and hit search.

Michael

gape

Forum User
Quote by: ironmax

One is the pure theme and the other is the purepro theme.

that is the case y
but, puprepro is obtainable (4free)

pure is not ... but u have it on demo.geeklog.net
is there a way to share it?

(purepro strikes me as hard to edit, i think its beacuse it is not intended to edit in old school way - but in some proggy he is developing)

i cant find it now but i remember some time ago there was a plugin or something to somewhat easily create layouts for geeklog sites ... what was it?

i like
www.spacequad.com
is it obtainable?

The theme pure is available for free thru the direct download using the vThemes. It is also available if you look in the themes 170 of the mydownloads of www.spacequad.com or here is a direct link to that download http://www.spacequad.com/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=522 or to see it listed on the site http://www.spacequad.com/filemgmt/index.php?id=522

You can read the article called gl Labs releases Chameleon 1.0 to find out more information on it. I do not know if it is still compatible or not with the latest version of Geeklog.

For the most part...all you have to do is search for what you are looking for if it is not easily seen. Just input your search term in the search box in the upper left box and hit search.

Michael

gr8 info
ty

i needed
Chameleon - is the solution 4 me (or maybe not - the link is dead ... glfusion is what? strain of geeklog ... i cant find the chameleon for me - can u help)

vThemes is this same french guy with purepro ... demo is dead ...

will dl the pure from ur site ... i did not find a link to downloads
your theme (the one u use) is downloadable?

chatterblock is uploaded btw
test it pls - is my first repack ever ... and i would rly like it to work so ppl can upload it directly thru plugins menu - i discovered that yday when installing gallery ... and im IMPRESSED
tyvm
no more uploading piece by piece ...
but - chaterblock was uploaded by hand ... so - test it if u can

ironmax

Anonymous

Quote by: Dirk

since all the work is done (updating themes), u could easily package them in targzip and make them downloadable by users of geeklog - so we can use them with little less hassle ...

I don't think a lot of people would need all 47 themes. Users usually only have a site or two - why should they want to download such a huge tarball? I simply think there's no demand for that.

As for Chatterblock: That plugin is unsupported now and waiting for someone to pick it up. If you have a fixed version then by all means go ahead and upload it. I'm sure there are users who would be grateful.

bye, Dirk

no need for all the themes in tarball
i dont know the system how to do it ... but ... a link to request a theme - and a system would tarball it and send it to user who requested it ... 4ex
it is not first time i used lots of time looking for theme that was chozen from demo.geeklog.net - couse i send ppl there to chooze the theme ... and then the quest strarts Razz

the look of the site is important
we have themes
why not give them to users
imho geeklog would get more users if themes were easily obtainable ... this aproach drives off new developers ...
imho

chatterblock - i zip it and upload?

Okay. I think I know what your trying to ask is. That is "Why not be able to press a button and have the website automatically install that theme for you?" Is that what is being asked? It would be a great idea to have, however, it creates allot of security issues for the website owner. I don't want to mention any current CMS's out there but one that comes to mind is WP and that have had their share of nightmares for security because of such an idea that was implemented.

All themes that are seen on the demo site are freely downloadable thru the vThemes link or you are sent to the author's site on the few themes that are not.

Please keep in mind. Any updates that are downloaded from glFusion.org for the Chameleon plugin theme, will most likely not work for Geeklog.

Michael

gape

Forum User
excuse my ignorance
first time i noticed
http://demo.geeklog.net/vthemes/index.php

here i can dl all themes on demo ... will test it out

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:37 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content