Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 06:07 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Faulkner theme for 1.51

ASP

Forum User
Hi, i have a website for WW1 Flight Sim Enthusiasts, its totaly free, i dont make any money from it and is fairly cheep to keep running, right now im not using GL but am trying to convert to it, www.ww1sims.com i would like to use the faulkner theme that i have but it is for version 1.41 and i have 1.5.0 installed and the theme has some problems with it http://asp.ww1sims.com/ is the geeklog site i am trying to set up, i am wondering if anyone could find it in thier hart to donate some time and expertise to upgrade this theme for the WW1 Sim community Big Grin
Thanks for your time,
ASP

ironmax

Anonymous
Make an account at http://www.spacequad.com and then upload it. I will take a look at it and make needed updates.

Michael

ASP

Forum User
Hi, your kidding me!!!, thanks, i will do that asap, thanks again! :banana:

done 8:54 am, thanks again Michael

dewdoo

Forum User
Chatty
I am the converter for this theme. I have been out of the loop since my wife is deployed in Afganistan for 8 months and she will return at the end of Oct. Once things settle down I will be back in full swing w/new/updated themes I have converted. If ironmax want to make the changes before I get to them ....that would be great.

peace-out
Sam K

ironmax

Anonymous
Quote by: dewdoo

I am the converter for this theme. I have been out of the loop since my wife is deployed in Afganistan for 8 months and she will return at the end of Oct. Once things settle down I will be back in full swing w/new/updated themes I have converted. If ironmax want to make the changes before I get to them ....that would be great.

peace-out
Sam K

I have made the update for faulkner_3_column theme and have put it on the demo site. You can also download it as well. Check it out and let me know what you think.

The other flavored versions of the theme have not been done yet. I can get to them sooner if someone has a request.

Edit - faulkner_3_LBRB_right - is now updated
Edit - faulkner_LB - is now updated
Edit - faulkner_RB - is now updated

Michael

dewdoo

Forum User
Chatty
Quote by: ironmax

Quote by: dewdoo

peace-out
Sam K

I have made the update for faulkner_3_column theme and have put it on the demo site. You can also download it as well. Check it out and let me know what you think.

The other flavored versions of the theme have not been done yet. I can get to them sooner if someone has a request.

faulkner_3_LBRB_right
faulkner_LB
faulkner_RB

Michael

Ironmax

Quick look through on the demo site. Great work. In 3 more weeks til my wife gets back from Afganistan I will try to convert the Faulkner theme into a fluid Layout design. I am playing catchup with all the new releases and updates with geeklog and glfusion. Just wanted to say thank you for the update.

Sam K

ASP

Forum User
WOW!, thanks Ironmax, i'm downloading them now, greatly appreciated Big Grin
ASP

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:07 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content