Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 02:56 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Error after 1.5.0 upgrade

kellertech

Anonymous
confused
My home page now says:
Fatal error: Call to a member function displayElements() on a non-object in /home/kellerte/geeklog/system/lib-story.php on line 79

I can go to http://mygeeklogsite/admin and login to the admin pages, but not the home page.

The lib_story.php is unaltered so I don't know what is wrong.

Thanks for any help.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Make sure that you've replaced all the files. Specifically, in this case, both the lib-story.php and the classes/story.class.php.

Can you use admin/story.php or do you get errors there, too?

bye, Dirk

kellertech

Anonymous
Interesting, after reviewing the files I noticed that some of the files had not been overwritten during the ftp upload. Works now! thanks.

??????

Anonymous
Cry ? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ????????? ??????? ???????? ? ??????? ?? ??????????? ??????? ?????? Fatal error: Call to a member function displayElements() on a non-object in /system/lib-story.php on line 79 ?????????? ??? ?????? ?????????.?? ??? ?? ????????.

andrei

Anonymous
Cry Beside me such problem under new installation ??????? works but main is not opened removes mistakeFatal error: Call to a member function displayElements() on a non-object in /system/lib-story.php on line 79prompt that to do ?????????.Nor that does not help.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Same advice as above: Make sure you've uploaded all the new files.

bye, Dirk

andrei

Anonymous
beside me on ???????? auto installation I checked all files on place if it is necessary other prompt ????????? where their take or send shestak77&mail.ru

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:56 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content