Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 09:08 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

very clever

leebrendalee

Forum User
Ok, most of the geeklog users are so clever. I've just been looking at a lot of geeklog sites. They are totally fantastic in the layout and themes used etc. I am so impressed it's not even funny. Very very impressive.

Question: if I find a theme I like, would it be possible for someone to make the theme for me. I'll look after the content. Could you please let me know the price?

Robin

Forum User
Quote by: leebrendalee

Question: if I find a theme I like, would it be possible for someone to make the theme for me.

Modifying a theme is not such a difficult thing as it may look Wink
Also there are several great themes available so you can choose from them and introduce some customizations.
Should you have any questions there are many people around here to help you Smile

HTH
Geeklog Polish Support Team

ironmax

Anonymous
Quote by: Robin

Quote by: leebrendalee

Question: if I find a theme I like, would it be possible for someone to make the theme for me.

Modifying a theme is not such a difficult thing as it may look Wink
Also there are several great themes available so you can choose from them and introduce some customizations.
Should you have any questions there are many people around here to help you Smile

HTH

Don't forget, there are the themes over on the demo site that are all downloadable by visiting the vThemes and selecting what themes you want to use/download.

Michael

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:08 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content