Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 03:10 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

How to use IFrame in a story

sav

Anonymous
Hey guys,
this is killing me I need to show some silverlight example in a story but I can understand how to use iframe..it gets stripped off when the story is saved. I put it in a static page and works fine but now how do I embed the static page in a story..I tryed to use the [staticpage:] tag but I dont think I used it properly. Could not find any examples at all.

Any ideas welcome. Also a help file how to use all the tags will be helpful like [media:] or [album:] ...etc..etc..

sav

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
:rtfm: Why does Geeklog remove certain HTML tags?

:rtfm: About Autolinks And Autotags

This post uses the [ faq: ] and [ story: ] autotags :wink:

bye, Dirk

sav

Anonymous
OOO ok I have to define my own iframe tag....coool. I did look at the first one initially but did not finish reading it..thats a shame...

sav :banana:

tacomamama

Forum User
Trying to make this work, too.

Reading what you posted, I tried adding this to the config file in the admin section:

'iframe' => array('class'=> 1, 'id' => 1, 'height' => 1, 'width' =>1, 'frameborder' =>1, 'scrolling' =>1, 'marginheight' =>1, 'marginwidth' =>1, 'style' =>1),

'small' => array('class'=> 1, 'id' =>1),

I think that covers all the tags in a google map. Doesn't work, though. Iframe shows up as an allowable tag but I just get a big empty space when I paste one in.

I am at a copy and paste level with php so it could be I just did it wrong. Does anything look not right to you?

tacomamama

Forum User
Answering my own question: Forgot to add src to list of attributes. D'oh! :doh:

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:10 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content