Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 02:13 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Outsourcing Geeklog Upgrades

ofey

Forum User
thoughtful
If you have several Geeklog sites and you want to outsource the updating of all the core code and all plugins. Perhaps there are Indian guys willing to do this quite cheaply. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Shane
Those who say it can't be done, are usually interrupted by others doing it.

ironmax

Anonymous
Quote by: ofey

If you have several Geeklog sites and you want to outsource the updating of all the core code and all plugins. Perhaps there are Indian guys willing to do this quite cheaply. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Shane

Excuse me? Perhaps there are Indian guys willing to do this quite cheaply. I hope this was just a slip!

There are people out there that can do this for you if you look around and asked. Online sites are not the only places to ask. You might try also asking at some tech stores and talking to any of them if they can recommend someone, or perhaps even one of them might do it off of company time and on their own time. In that case it could turn out to be allot cheaper. Keep in mind that its not ethical to just walk into a store like Best Buy or Circuit City and just ask them out right.

Michael

scarecrow

Forum User
Junior

Excuse me? Perhaps there are Indian guys willing to do this quite cheaply. I hope this was just a slip!

heh... I can't speak for the Indian guys, but I know of one cowboy that would do it... but he don't come cheap.

Later, saddle pals!

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:13 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content