Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 02:28 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

StaticPages just died!

DubiousChrisJ

Forum User
Regular Poster
I went to click on the Admin static pages link, and got an error:

Template Error: filename: file /home/dalpaus/public_html/community/plugins/staticpages/templates/admin/list.thtml does not exist.

I haven't changed or modified anything even vaguely in this area, so not sure how that happened. So, I noted that my static pages folder in my source didn't have that file. I pulled a copy out of the templates directory, and copied it to that directory. I then got a second error:

Template Error: filename: file /home/dalpaus/public_html/community/plugins/staticpages/templates/admin/row.thtml does not exist.

WTF?

Something has changed somewhere, somehow, and an incorrect file list is being pulled, but I can't figure out where that would be. There are no other issues in the site, every other plugin admin link is working, and the two static pages I have on the site are fine, and allow me to edit them, although it will return to the error page when editing is completed. Can somebody point me in the right direction here?
Luhme summa dat GL.

DubiousChrisJ

Forum User
Regular Poster
Never mind. I replaced all the source files, and the problem went away. I don't know what happened, but it's better now. Mr. Green
Luhme summa dat GL.

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:28 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content