Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 10:52 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

filemgmt error

denis

Forum User
Chatty
I installed last version of filemgmt plugin,and when i go to plugin list admin home,Geeklog 1.4.1 -- Command and Control after click on
"File Management" I have this error:
An error has occurred:
2 - main(/home/nine/public_html/ba/filemgmt/include/header.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory @ /home/nine/public_html/ba/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php line 31

Now,because I installed this plugin,on my website home page i have link "My downloads" and when I click on this link I have this error:
Warning: main(../../../lib-common.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nine/public_html/ba/filemgmt/index.php on line 30

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../../lib-common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'Wink in /home/nine/public_html/ba/filemgmt/index.php on line 30

Can you help me?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Are you sure you copied all the files into their proper directories? If it can't find lib-common.php, that sounds like you copied some files into the wrong directory.

bye, Dirk

denis

Forum User
Chatty
Thanks Dirk..
Now I have my filemgmt plugin installed and everything is good.
How can I add now,with this plugin ,more smileys to my forum and chatterblock?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by: denis

How can I add now,with this plugin ,more smileys to my forum and chatterblock?

There must be a misunderstanding here. The File Management plugin is intended to be used to manage files - for a download section like we have here on geeklog.net. It doesn't have anything to do with smilies ...

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:52 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content