Geeklog Forums

Catalog Plugin for GeekLog 1.4.1

Page navigation

trampoline

Forum User
Picture Upload error...
I got this error
An error has occurred:
2 - move_uploaded_file(/Library/WebServer/lightspace/geeklog//catalog/images/dl.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory @ /Library/WebServer/lightspace/Documents/admin/plugins/catalog/index.php line 373

I am looking for the path error but the path is held in a variable.

Also the plugin tells me I have version 1.0.0 installed but version 1.0.1 code and it asks me to upgrade but when I do it gives an error...

sk716

Forum User
Junior
Quote by: trampoline

Picture Upload error...
I got this error

An error has occurred:
2 - move_uploaded_file(/Library/WebServer/lightspace/geeklog//catalog/images/dl.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory @ /Library/WebServer/lightspace/Documents/admin/plugins/catalog/index.php line 373

I am looking for the path error but the path is held in a variable.

Also the plugin tells me I have version 1.0.0 installed but version 1.0.1 code and it asks me to upgrade but when I do it gives an error...

You've got two slashes in the address. That path variable is going to be located in the /admin/index.php file.

There isn't an upgrade. I think that's a typo on my part. There are still a few bits of code from the orignal basis of the plugin (FAQ). Open the plugin/catalog/config.php file and change the version to 1.0.0.

trampoline

Forum User
Hmm I think the problem is the path variable should it not be Site_url ? however if I change to site url an error says the wrapper does not support this action... ???
Currently the code is like this..
Text Formatted Code
                $directory = $_CONF['path']."/catalog/images/".$coverimage; //kemper hack

but it should be something like this
Text Formatted Code
                $directory = $_CONF['site_url]."catalog/images/".$coverimage; //kemper hack

trampoline

Forum User
are you sure..
this is all I have there
Text Formatted Code

require_once('../lib-common.php');

// MAIN
if (isset ($_GET['mode']) && ($_GET['mode'] == 'logout')) {
    print COM_refresh($_CONF['site_url'] . '/users.php?mode=logout');
}

print COM_refresh($_CONF['site_admin_url'] . '/moderation.php');

?>

sk716

Forum User
Junior

Hmm I think the problem is the path variable should it not be Site_url ? however if I change to site url an error says the wrapper does not support this action... ???

Text Formatted Code

Text Formatted Code

You're right, that's where it's getting it from.

Because it's uploading to the server it has to be 'path' or GeekLog and PHP disagree on how to handle it.

trampoline

Forum User
Quote by: sk716

Text Formatted Code

Text Formatted Code

Because it's uploading to the server it has to be 'path' or GeekLog and PHP disagree on how to handle it.

but my variable $_CONF['path'] points to the geeklog diectory i.e ......geeklog/config.php
which is not the same as my public_html path and this is the problem...

sk716

Forum User
Junior

Text Formatted Code

Text Formatted Code

but my variable $_CONF['path'] points to the geeklog diectory i.e ......geeklog/config.php
which is not the same as my public_html path and this is the problem...

Ah, I see. The change it to ['path_html'] instead of ['path'].

trampoline

Forum User
And that sorted it out !
Should the path not always be path_html as the catalogue images folder will be in there ?

I imagine this is a show stopper for a lot of people.
Great Plugin, i have already hacked it about a lot for a sponsorship plugin and it looks good....
I now wish to link things like Media gallery albums and other area's to the sponsorship items (records) and I think it will be complete.
Thanks for your efforts I have been tying to hand code something like this as an external feature for my site for weeks.....Months....

sk716

Forum User
Junior

And that sorted it out !
Should the path not always be path_html as the catalogue images folder will be in there ?

Yeah, I've already changed it in my stored files. I still need to make a few more changes and updates before I zip it up and upload it though. Hopefully, by the end of the week.

trampoline

Forum User

And that sorted it out !

Yeah, I've already changed it in my stored files. I still need to make a few more changes and updates before I zip it up and upload it though. Hopefully, by the end of the week.

Wow great I'll stop hacking and wait for your update...
Cheers.

sk716

Forum User
Junior
Finally had a few minutes to fix the Advanced Search API and most of the other problems/errors mentioned in this thread.

No database changes necessary, just overwrite the files on your server.

http://test.oddduck.net/easyfile/index.php?folder=2

trampoline - You've already made most of the corrections and changes, so all you'll need to overwrite is the api.inc file under plugins/catalog/ with the file in the new zip.

trampoline

Forum User
Thank for that,
I am on my merry way hacking the plugin, i would likean Image (25%) size displayed on the category listings I have done this....
Text Formatted Code
 array('text' => $LANG_CATALOG_COMMON['Picture'], 'field' => 'coverimage', 'sort' => false)
                       );

Which displays the file name and does not display the title, I am trying to get one better and display the image not the file name and hopefuly I would like an image diplayed at only 25% of it's actual size...

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks...

koalasoft

Forum User
Hi !!

It installs in my geeklog 1.5.1, I settle without problems, I can enter the category of example from the block that adds this plugins to me, but when entering the administrative part it appears to me an error…
for example in my www.domaind.com/admin/plugins/catalog/index.php .. preview this message ...
Text Formatted Code
An SQL error has occurred. Please see error.log for details.

verifying I have this in my log' s…

Text Formatted Code
1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1. SQL in question: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM  
Language "spanish" not found in $_CONF['language_files'] array!

I see last message, but the file spanish.php if exist in my language plugins .. :-/

what could be the problem?

Grettings !! Mr. Green
**Cuando el Alumno esta listo, el Maestro Aparece **
::Geeklog support in Spanish::

sk716

Forum User
Junior
Quote by: koalasoft

Hi !!

It installs in my geeklog 1.5.1, I settle without problems, I can enter the category of example from the block that adds this plugins to me, but when entering the administrative part it appears to me an error…
for example in my www.domaind.com/admin/plugins/catalog/index.php .. preview this message ...

Text Formatted Code
An SQL error has occurred. Please see error.log for details.

verifying I have this in my log' s…

Text Formatted Code
1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1. SQL in question: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM  
Language "spanish" not found in $_CONF['language_files'] array!

I see last message, but the file spanish.php if exist in my language plugins .. :-/

what could be the problem?

Grettings !! Mr. Green

In my very limited experience, 1.5.* works through paths differently than 1.4.*. It looks to me like it's having a "path" issue. It seems to me that it's looking in the SQL database for the proper path to the Spanish language file and not finding it. My suggestion is to look in the SQL database and correct the path or move a copy of the file into the directory the database thinks it should be in.

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:36 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content