Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 05:35 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Error installation

MoonCatcher

Anonymous
Hi there,

I'm trying to get geeklog work this whole day, and finally it seems almost to work, but I get these messages

Text Formatted Code
Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/domains/freubel-mee.nl/public_html/ScrapShambles/geeklog/system/databases/mysql.class.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/freubel/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/freubel/domains/freubel-mee.nl/public_html/ScrapShambles/geeklog/system/lib-database.php on line 117

Warning: main(/domains/freubel-mee.nl/public_html/ScrapShambles/geeklog/system/databases/mysql.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/freubel/domains/freubel-mee.nl/public_html/ScrapShambles/geeklog/system/lib-database.php on line 117

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/domains/freubel-mee.nl/public_html/ScrapShambles/geeklog/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/freubel/domains/freubel-mee.nl/public_html/ScrapShambles/geeklog/system/lib-database.php on line 117

Is this a CHMOD-error? What can I do to fix this?

thnx in advance

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Your hosting service has "open_basedir restrictions" activated, which means that the files are only allowed to reside in certain locations (the "allowed paths" listed in the error message).

Does it really say "/domain/..." there or did you edit the error message? Obviously, /domain is not in the list of allowed paths, hence the error message.

Double-check your path settings. If you can't figure it out, post what you have for $_CONF['path'] here (and compare it with the "hint" you get at the bottom of the install script).

bye, Dirk

MoonCatcher

Anonymous
Gonna try it again. Sorry but my Dutch is better then my english LOL

MoonCatcher

Anonymous
Sorry Dirk, but it installed fine I guess. Now I get a page not found on succes.php

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Double-check the setting for $_CONF['site_url'] (no need to run the install script again).

bye, Dirk

MoonCatcher

Anonymous
Allready did that and it gave me this Parse error

Text Formatted Code
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/freubel/domains/freubel-mee.nl/public_html/ScrapShambles/geeklog/public_html/lib-common.php on line 1868

I looked at that line and this are the lines around 1886

Text Formatted Code
function COM_accessLog( $logentry )
{
    global $_CONF, $_USER, $LANG01;

$retval = '';

if( !empty( $logentry ))
    {
        $logentry = str_replace( array( '<?', '?>', '(@' ), array( '@)' '%c' ),
                                 $logentry );

$timestamp = strftime( 'access.log' );
        $logfile = $_CONF['path_log'] . 'a';

if( !$file = fopen( $logfile, ' (' ))
        {
            return $LANG01[33] . $logfile . ')<br>' . $timestamp . '@' . LB;
        }

if( isset( $_USER['uid'] ))
        {
            $byuser = $_USER['uid'] . '$timestamp ($byuser) - $logentry\n' . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
        }
        else
        {
            $byuser = 'anon@' . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
        }

fputs( $file, "tid" );
    }

return $retval;
}

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
A parse error in lib-common.php doesn't have anything to do with a wrong setting for $_CONF['site_url'] ...

Sounds more like a case of a corrupted lib-common.php. Try using another editor.

bye, Dirk

MoonCatcher

Anonymous
I tried Frontpage with a fresh lib-common, but it gave me the same error. Really don't know what to do next.

MoonCatcher

Anonymous
I'm up and running

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:35 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content