Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 03:23 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Problem upgrading -- getting an sql error but can't seem to fix.

bdodd

Forum User
gloomy
I just attempted to upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1. I did everything according to the upgrade instructions and upgraded the database. I re-visited the install.php link again in case the upgrade didn't work, but after getting to step 2 it informed that indeed the database was already up to date.

When i go to my domain, I get "An SQL error has occurred. Please see error.log for details."
This is what the error.log shows ---
Sat 12 May 2007 13:00:02 MST - 1054: Unknown column 'sp_help' in 'field list'. SQL in question: SELECT sp_id,sp_title,sp_content,sp_format,owner_id,group_id,perm_owner,perm_group,perm_members,perm_anon,sp_php,sp_inblock,sp_help FROM gl_staticpage WHERE (sp_centerblock = 1) AND (sp_where = 0) AND ((sp_tid = 'none'Wink OR (sp_tid = 'all'Wink) AND (((owner_id = '2'Wink AND (perm_owner >= 2)) OR ((group_id IN (2,4,7,11,5,13,12,10,8,1,14,3,6,9,17,15)) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR (perm_members >= 2)) ORDER BY sp_id

I have no clue what that means.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by: bdodd

Sat 12 May 2007 13:00:02 MST - 1054: Unknown column 'sp_help' in 'field list'.

sp_help is a new field in the table for the static pages plugin in 1.4.1. So it looks like the database update didn't work.

I'd suggest you upload a backup of your database and try the upgrade again.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:23 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content