Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 16 2024 @ 01:47 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Download GL 1.4.1 themes?

Errornix

Anonymous
Is there a place to download themes for GL 1.4.1?

I found this: http://www.geeklog.net/filemgmt/index.php?id=436

But those are for 1.3.10 and 1.3.11. They still work to some extent, but not 100%.

The themes available on the demo site seem to all be updated for 1.4.1, is there a place where those themes can be downloaded? Thanks.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The guys over at www.geekdownloads.net usually have a selection of updated themes. I believe all the themes from the demo site are available there.

bye, Dirk

Errornix

Anonymous
Thanks for the link!

Unfortunately, I'm still having a problem with the Classic theme that I was hoping this would fix...

When you go to "My Account", the usual tabbed menu is displayed at the top. The problem is that there is a blank area where each tabs content should go. Instead, the content for each tab appears down at the bottom of the page.

The only exception to this is the "Preview" tab. It's content still appears where it's supposed to. I'm having a difficult time figuring out what is causing all of the other tabs to appears at the bottom on the page. Has anyone else encountered this problem when uploading a new theme?

ironmax

Anonymous
Quote by: Errornix

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, I'm still having a problem with the Classic theme that I was hoping this would fix... When you go to "My Account", the usual tabbed menu is displayed at the top. The problem is that there is a blank area where each tabs content should go. Instead, the content for each tab appears down at the bottom of the page. The only exception to this is the "Preview" tab. It's content still appears where it's supposed to. I'm having a difficult time figuring out what is causing all of the other tabs to appears at the bottom on the page. Has anyone else encountered this problem when uploading a new theme?

What you might want to do is go here and download a new archive to see if this helps. This is the same classic theme that is on the demo site. Michael

1000ideen

Forum User
Where can I download the themes from the demo site, especially yahoo?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
From the demo site Mr. Green Follow the link to the "Visual Switcher" on the left.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:47 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content