Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 10:50 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Calendar problem after 1.4.1 upgrade

celticskyhawk

Forum User
Junior
I recently upgraded to 1.4.1 from 1.4.0sr2. I now get an error when trying to go into the calendar of:
Template Error: set_root: /var/www/html/layout/professional/calendar is not a directory.
Halted.

Simple enough, so I went into the original public_html directory and layouts but found no folder for calendar. I checked in the geeklog plugins directory and found nothing under calendar there either. I've apparently missed something but can't figure out what. For the interim, I put the old calendar directory that was in professional into the new layout directory for professional. It works somewhat, but looks horrible.

Where can I find the write files for this?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The templates for the calendar are now in plugins/calendar/templates. If something still tries to access them in the old place, then you may have some old code (from pre-1.4.1) around, e.g. the old calendar.php and calendar_event.php scripts (which are now calendar/index.php and calendar/event.php, respectively).

bye, Dirk

celticskyhawk

Forum User
Junior
In the public html under calendar I have an index.php and event.php, which looks to be the newer files per your information. Should they point back to the geeklog\plugins\calendar directory for the templates?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
They will pick up the proper templates automatically - you don't have to do anything.

What is the URL in your browser when you get the message about missing templates?

bye, Dirk

celticskyhawk

Forum User
Junior
I'm dumb. I still had a calendar.php file in public html, but more importantly is that I had a static link to calendar, not using the menu.

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:50 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content