Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 01:47 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Website

Tina Gallison

Forum User
freakingout
Not sure if anyone can help, but here is my problem. The website for the company I work for is done in Geeklog and the person who was helping us develop the site (webmater) has moved out of state and until today over 6 months plus later has told me he cant help us with our site anymore and doesn't know of anyone local who deals with the geeklog format so I have no one who will be able to help us change or fix things on our site. This site/sites has been a work in progress for several years and is getting to where we think it works pretty well but still needs attention. Is there anyone out there who could either point me in a direction of a person who could help us get things the way we would like them or is willing to take the time to do what we need. The out of state person doesn't matter to us aslong as we can get ahold of someone when we need help. We update things in house but are currently just trained monkeys (for lack of a better definition), I've fumbled through and added things by trial and error but with no catch net I get scared to death I'll mess something up and won't be able to fix things.

So if there is any help or advice out there I would appreciate it, the only advice other than this forum to get some help from that was given to me was to maybe change the format to maybe typepad and see if it would translate but he had no idea if it would.

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:47 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content