Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 04:44 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Error: No such file or directory @syndication/parserfactory.class.php line 31

Figster

Anonymous
Whew, I got the install done, and I got to the admin/success page. Then I click the link to see the default log-in.. supposed to take you to your index.php page. Got the general error. Set the config to show errors and now I get this:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory @ /home2/bigjim/system/classes/syndication/parserfactory.class.php line 31

I checked the parsfactory.class.php file and line 31 is require_once('HTTP/Request.php'Wink;
I don't have clue on how to fix that. I don't think I have pear, and I set the config to false.

HELP!

Thanks,
Figster

Figster

Anonymous
Ok, I just checked out pear, it states that if you have a recent version of php, (4.3 or above) then I should have pear for I have php 4.4.4.. question is, where do I find it? I think I just have to set the path in my config file to the pear..? Maybe>>>???

Thanks for the help.

path to pear

Anonymous
Assuming that my error is caused by my path to pear... I have found out that my php path is something like this:
/usr/local/lib/php

Would this be correct on a shared server? I can not locate the file.

thanks figster.

Lol, if I reply to my own post again, maybe I'll have it worked out.

Figster

Anonymous
freakingout
Well, I have tried to manipulate the path to pear in my config file with no luck.. maybe the error doesn't have anything to do with that. I don't know.

I thought it was because it needed to be able to find the pear http/request file. I can't find. I am reasonably sure I have pear.. but where?

Thanks,
Jim

Figster

Anonymous
brainy
Well.. I think I must have been missing a file or something.. Anyway, removed geeklog, reinstalled, and presto.. works great now... go FIGure..

Thanks anyway.....

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:44 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content