Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 05:08 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Chatterblock-last version

newyorker

Forum User
Chatty
Hi!
Can somebody ,please, tell me what is the last version of Chatterblock for Geeklog,and where can I download this plugin?
I have problem with my old chatterblock on my website and I like to install another one..

newyorker

Forum User
Chatty
I guess that is chatterblock 4.1.4.0. last version and i downloaded this plugin.Now I got problem again.I don't see install.doc. for this plugin.Can somebody help me with that? Long time ago I installed only one time chatterblock plugin and now I forget how.. Frown

jordydme

Forum User
You can get it here at Balaine's site: http://www.portalparts.com/filemgmt/index.php?page=2
Version: Chatterblock 3.0.1

Cheers,
Jordy

newyorker

Forum User
Chatty
uh..thanks..i already installed my chatterblock 4.1.4.0. but I have some error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: plugin_uninstall_chatterblock() in /home/nine/public_html/admin/plugins/chatterblock/install.php on line 157

Do you can tell me what is wrong ?

jordydme

Forum User
I am not an authority on this at all but if your error says "call to an undefined function" that says to me that the php code is looking for a function that hasn't been defined, or is missing maybe? I would make sure you didn't overlook something in the install docs that tell you to paste some function code into the lib_custom or lib_common ...I can't remember which one gets all the custom functions. Good luck.

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:08 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content