Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 06:13 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Warning: exec() has been disabled....

nobese

Forum User
Chatty
when ı want to database it says: Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/anonim/public_html/halkmatinesi/admin/database.php on line 166

jmucchiello

Forum User
This is a PHP setting made by your host provider. The backup function you are trying to access uses an external program provided by mysql to do the backup. You will have to ask your host provider if they can allow you to execute mysqldump or else you will have to use the PHP backup plugin (if it still works).

ironmax

Anonymous
Quote by: jmucchiello

This is a PHP setting made by your host provider. The backup function you are trying to access uses an external program provided by mysql to do the backup. You will have to ask your host provider if they can allow you to execute mysqldump or else you will have to use the PHP backup plugin (if it still works).

Still works on my site. You may have to extend the execution time to allow for longer script running time...I had mine set for 120 and had to recently up it to 180 cuz of the database is huge along with the files that have to be zipped.

Michael

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:13 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content