Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 04:03 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

i have got the forum all up and running but

Cobro

Forum User
Chatty
confused
im having truble with forums in admin block when i click on forums in admin menu and were discussion forum stats are i get blue boxes over the buttons and if i role over the mouse the blue box gets gray and the letter comes in white and one more problem
and far right in the page ----- here are the current statistics for your forum------ were this is this comes far far right on my page how can i fix this this has no effect on the puplic forum the one that people see so this is not that big of a deal but if you would know the answere with this problem then it would be great if you could help me fix this

Regards anton

Cobro

Forum User
Chatty
Quote by: Cobro

im having truble with forums in admin block when i click on forums in admin menu and were discussion forum stats are i get blue boxes over the buttons and if i role over the mouse the blue box gets gray and the letter comes in white and one more problem
and far right in the page ----- here are the current statistics for your forum------ were this is this comes far far right on my page how can i fix this this has no effect on the puplic forum the one that people see so this is not that big of a deal but if you would know the answere with this problem then it would be great if you could help me fix this

Regards anton

maby the problem could be in the additional css okey i install the forum and put what css in style ? if i whant to have it like on www.portalparts.com or www.geeklog.net ?

Blaine

Forum User
What theme and GL version are you running?

The install notes includes an explaination of how to update your CSS and I have provided a file with all of the most current plugin related default CSS styles that are now part of the GL CVS and will be in the next GL release.
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

Cobro

Forum User
Chatty
happy
ok thx will try again and by the way THX for all that you are doing !! you are the best :shakehands:

Cobro

Forum User
Chatty
confused
Confused okey what do i have to add to style.css ? is it pre1.4.1_forum additional-forum forum the one that is used on this page ??

Blaine

Forum User
Quote by: Cobro

Confused okey what do i have to add to style.css ? is it pre1.4.1_forum additional-forum forum the one that is used on this page ??

If you have a 1.4.1 CVS or to be final GL 1.4.1 then you won't have to add but a few CSS styles for things like quote and code formatting. Otherwise, my install notes refer you to add/review/update your theme's style.css using the full listing of the plugin related CSS and yes that is the file pre1.4.1_forum.css
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:03 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content