Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 01:56 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Please help!! I am completely puzzled

ronsteenvoorden

Forum User
confused
Since a few days I have big problems with my Geeklog site. Suddenly the site gives strange errors, specially at the footer it just stops functioning and there is no /head /html code in the source of the page. The source of the page just stops somewhere at random.... I have the most problems with the block manager, it just stops after the block with number 110 right

I checked everything over and over again and can't find anything. I already replaced the most php files from the weblog root and most of the thtml files from the layout/professional directory but nothing helps. Does someone have a clue??

Many thanks for any suggestions!!

The problem site is this one
blog.islayinfo.com

1000ideen

Forum User
Usually when you changed nothing but the site developes problems then the hoster may have changed something with the configuration.

Anyway, I couldn`t see any problems. Have you tried a test with the standard professional theme?

Ron

Anonymous
happy
Hi, problems are solved, i found out this afternoon that the hosting provider had major problems on the server. They had to restore it completely. Lost one week but what's bothering me that the xml feed doesn't refresh. I hope this will get better this evening. Tks for your answer Smile

1000ideen

Forum User
Maybe the hoster didn`t restore the rights of the subdir? The /backend/ tends to need 777.

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:56 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content