mgcchkn

Forum User
confused
when I try to preview a story via the "Contribute" link, I get the error "Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /admin/story.php on line 354." Line 354 is as follows:

Text Formatted Code
$A += DB_fetchArray($res);

when I try to save a story via the "Contribute" link, I get the error "Access Denied - Sorry, you do not have access to the story administration page."

when I click on the "Stories" link in the Admin menu, I get the error "An SQL error has occurred. Please see error.log for details." The error.log file shows

Text Formatted Code
Mon 09 Oct 2006 20:01:32 PDT - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1.
SQL in question: SELECT count(*) FROM gl_stories WHERE 1  AND

Any ideas?

mgcchkn

Forum User
well, I figured it out. I deleted all of my topics and that is what caused all of this to happen. now I have another problem. I've created a new topic via the "Topics" menu in the Admin menu. but now when I create a story, it doesn't show up under the topic and therefore doesn't show up in the centerblock. any ideas on that?

mgcchkn

Forum User
holy cow, I'm an idiot or something. the stories weren't showing up because of the time they were created. even though the time said it was actually when I posted the stories, apparently that time is in the future. I set the timezone in my config, the story publish time must be reading from some other clock.