Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 05:00 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Page 1 Not Displayed

congleal

Forum User
I thought I was becomming an old hand at Geeklog install but this one has got me stumped.
For some reason the .php files are not displaying, i.e. page 1 of the install...
Windows 2003 Server
PHP 4.4.4 installed
MySQL 5.0 install
Geeklog 1.4.0sr5-1 installed
Config.php file correct paths set... $_CONF['path'] = 'C:/Websites/archangelreport/'
lib-common - correct path set... require_once( 'C:/Websites/archangelreport/config.php' );
IIS
Under IIS Manager index & install php files have been enabled

When I tried to access the first page I get page cannot be found... I put a html document in the public_html folder and I can access and display without an issue...
Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Lee

congleal

Forum User
I've installed apache webserver with same results... html pages display fine and without issue but php files do not display? Can someone help me

mevans

Forum User
How did you install PHP with IIS6? As a CGI or ISAPI module. If you create a phpinfo.php that contains:

Text Formatted Code

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

and put that in your website's root dir, and then call directly, does it give you anything?

And last, any errors in the web server's error logs? (windowssystem32LogFilesHTTPERR)...

Thanks!
Mark

congleal

Forum User
I've figured it out... hopefully this quick fix may be a security violation but I'll offer it up to those who know much more than I...
My enabling "All Unknown ISAPI Extensions" and "All Unknown CGI Extensions" under "Web Service Extensions" in IIS Manager... I was then able to get page 1 to display... I'm monkeying with the specific website parameters under IIS as I am sure a blanket authorization for alll ISAPI and CGI Extensions presents a security risk...

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:00 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content