Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 04:41 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

could some1.......

Cragsterboy

Anonymous
Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me

ok could someone give me a working logon script please!

because my wont work, ive looked at the faq's done that but it still wont owrk so could some one gice me a working logon script and tell me what to edit?

please thankyou

Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me Can someone help me

Cragsterboy

Anonymous
yay, ok i found wats causing the probelm i think!

OK i think theres amn error in the useres.php becuase when i was loggin on in firefox it just reloaded the page and kept me on guest view and i said i was logged on in active useres, now when i logged on on explorer it takes me to an error page like wat u get when u put the url wrong, and the url for this page it to my useres.php script, so if some one could tell me what to fix or give me a working useres.php script that would be great!

thanks and sorry for the double post!

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
It's difficult to help you since you're not really giving us a lot of information. You say you're getting errors but you're not quoting them, for example.

I believe the FAQ really covers all the common cases of login problems. And unless there was a problem during the upload, I can assure you that the users.php file is working just fine - there are no errors there for you to fix.

Please try the steps from the FAQ again, maybe mixing in some of those from the Blank page entry. And if you're getting any error messages, please quote them here. Or give us the URL of your site.

bye, Dirk

Cragsterboy

Anonymous
ok i did what u told me to#! but still hasent fixed it ! Shocked

So i will give u the url to my website and see if u can see what the probelm is!

www.habbohangout.net/geeklog

plz help thanks

Cragsterboy

Anonymous
Quote by Cragsterboy: ok i did what u told me to#! but still hasent fixed it ! Shocked

So i will give u the url to my website and see if u can see what the probelm is!

www.habbohangout.net/geeklog

plz help thanks

ops forgot to add! wat file is the topics stored in, coz i did a href code for one of them and now i cant delete it now, ciz it just links me to the site even on admin cp!

so tht would be a help to!

thanks and sorry for the double post

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
Is it fixed?

I see your have now posted a story.

if your getting and error share the actual error code and do you best to describe every step to recreate the error.

Cragsterboy

Anonymous
ok i posted the story yes, by typing in the url to an admin file then logged in on the admin login interface!

Ok my error

i load the page up

go to the login box type in my name and passwrod press login

but it just keeps me on guests page!

thats my error!

and also could u tell me where the topics are stored wat file!

thanks

Cragsterboy

Anonymous
ok my reply didnt show up ill post it again

ok i checked my error.log i i go this

Tue May 30 11:22:02 2006 - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1. SQL in question: DELETE FROM gl_speedlimit WHERE (type = 'login') AND (date

ok wat i do?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
I tried fixing your post above but it seems our HTML filter already ate part of the error message you quoted. Can you try again, please, only this time use the forum's CODE button (and make sure you close the CODE tag).

Also, I looks like you're running an older version of Geeklog - 1.3.11, I assume. Did you just try an upgrade or is this a fresh install? Just wondering since you've seem to be able to post a story and create some topics ...

bye, Dirk

Cragsterboy

Anonymous
no, im not upgrading ok here s the error message i get

Text Formatted Code
Tue May 30 18:30:16 2006 - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1. SQL in question: DELETE FROM gl_speedlimit WHERE (type = 'login') AND (date < unix_timestamp() - )

u can see it here

http://habbohangout.net/geeklog/logs/error.log

plz help thanks

and the only reason i can post storys is because i can get on the admin cp by typin in www.habbohangout.net/geeklog/admin/topic.php

thts hop i access the admin ppart coz the login works for some reason Shocked

ok plz help me thanks cragsterboy

and also were are the topics stored? praying it will work

geKow

Forum User
the topics are stored in the database... maybe it could help us to help you, if you tell us what you want to achieve?

geKow

Cragsterboy

Anonymous
Ok im tryin to achive by fixing the login probelm!

and also wat file is the topics stored in!

geKow

Forum User
Quote by geKow: the topics are stored in the database...

buckwildbill

Forum User
Chatty
You never answered Dirk's question about what version of Geeklog you are running.

At the top of your site, you can barely see it due to the dark background color, there is "{feed_url} {advanced_editor}" showing.

Could there be a problem with your theme? Your theme looks like Gameserver, is it the one updated to work with 1.4?

Cragsterboy

Anonymous
i download geeklog of here about 2 weeks ago if tht helps

buckwildbill

Forum User
Chatty
No, doesn't really help since there are several versions of geeklog available for download on this site and you didn't answer about the theme. The only gameserver theme I see on this site is pretty old and not compatible with 1.4. There is an updated version of that theme on http://www.geekdownloads.net/ though.

Do you have any problems if you switch back to the standard professional theme that came with geeklog in the first place?

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:41 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content