Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 06:29 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

pear problems???

Gurthjuh

Anonymous
worried
Hi,
I know that this problem is already handled, but I tried al the advises and still it doesn't work.

I just installed the geeklog-1.4.0sr2 with the setting
Text Formatted Code
$_CONF['have_pear'] = true;

the screen on succes.php looks okay, no errors of some kind.
But when I try to open the index page of the blog I get this:

Text Formatted Code
Warning: main(HTTP/Request.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/paid/h/u/huijssen.net/htdocs/www/weblog/system/classes/syndication/parserfactory.class.php on line 31

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'HTTP/Request.php' (include_path='.:/data/apache/php/mmp_lib:/data/session') in /data/members/paid/h/u/huijssen.net/htdocs/www/weblog/system/classes/syndication/parserfactory.class.php on line 31

I looked into this forum and it states that there are no peers installed or found. Weird thing is, it is already installed, just to be sure I downloaded and installed the pear files seperatly, no result.

So I went back to the setting:
Text Formatted Code
$_CONF['have_pear'] = false;

and I get on top of the screen on succes.php
Text Formatted Code

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/paid/h/u/huijssen.net/htdocs/friends/lib-common.php on line 135

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/members/paid/h/u/huijssen.net/htdocs/friends/lib-common.php:135) in /data/members/paid/h/u/huijssen.net/htdocs/friends/lib-common.php on line 811

Which I also checked on the forum and there was an advise to set the pear to true.

Both won't work, any advise what to do next??

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Before I type it all out again: Did you see the FAQ entry Geeklog and PEAR?

bye, Dirk

Gurthjuh

Anonymous
Ghegheghe, I get it.
Probably just out of luck I guess.

Thanks anyway Mr. Green

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:29 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content