Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 06:30 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Installation problem

Michael

Anonymous
I'm installing a new version to upgrade an older one for a friend. The change is big enough that I have to do a complete new installation. So I set the files up, and have uploaded them to www.electronicablog.com and now I get these errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/www/users/wpbleah/lib-common.php on line 5630

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: plg_runscheduledtask() in /usr/www/users/wpbleah/lib-common.php on line 5640

I don't know what the problem is

1000ideen

Forum User
Sounds like a plugin problem. Did you also copy over the plugin files od the last installation? You don`t need to install them again but copy them over.

Michael

Anonymous
Thanls. That worked, but now I'm getting this message in the rror.log file:

Thu Apr 20 10:06:41 2006 - 1054: Unknown column 'header_tid' in 'where clause'. SQL in question: SELECT format, filename, title FROM gl_syndication WHERE (header_tid = 'all')

Does this mean the database isn't set up to be compatible with the new version of geeklog?

THEMike

Forum User
Yes, the new fields for the content syndication engine were added some time back to control what topics the feed codes were added to.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Michael: Does this mean the database isn't set up to be compatible with the new version of geeklog?

Yes. Make sure you've run the install script in upgrade mode to update the database.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:30 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content