dealer

Forum User
Friendly Game of Poker

I was raised in a family that played blackjack when they got together. After marrying my wife and playing cards with her family I started playing poker. I knew a little about poker but i was hooked. I played in a tournament at a poker hall down the street and was quickly out. I didnt play for several years after that in a organized game. Then my uncle suggested we go. Well I won and i kept winning everytime we went. Well I lost occasionally but never bad.

I decided to get online to learn more. I couldnt find any sites that had all the info i wanted. Some sites had part A others had part Z.

I decided to play onine to sharpen my skills. I quickly learned that game is not played the same and I lost quickly. After visiting many sites I was able to get enough information to learn to win when i put my mind to it.

Im creating Friendly Game of Poker to pool all the information I learned and to create a community environment were people help other people. There isnt much up right now but I will keep adding and hopefully i can get users adding stuff also. Hope you enjoy.

PS. Im still learning how to use this. The site will start looking better in the future.
One Stop Poker Resource