Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 03:43 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Friendly Game Of Poker

dealer

Forum User
Friendly Game of Poker

I was raised in a family that played blackjack when they got together. After marrying my wife and playing cards with her family I started playing poker. I knew a little about poker but i was hooked. I played in a tournament at a poker hall down the street and was quickly out. I didnt play for several years after that in a organized game. Then my uncle suggested we go. Well I won and i kept winning everytime we went. Well I lost occasionally but never bad.

I decided to get online to learn more. I couldnt find any sites that had all the info i wanted. Some sites had part A others had part Z.

I decided to play onine to sharpen my skills. I quickly learned that game is not played the same and I lost quickly. After visiting many sites I was able to get enough information to learn to win when i put my mind to it.

Im creating Friendly Game of Poker to pool all the information I learned and to create a community environment were people help other people. There isnt much up right now but I will keep adding and hopefully i can get users adding stuff also. Hope you enjoy.

PS. Im still learning how to use this. The site will start looking better in the future.
One Stop Poker Resource

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:43 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content