Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 09:33 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

images broken when I use a different theme

sohmc

Anonymous
Hello!

I don't know enough about themes to fix this problem.

I've recently upgraded to 1.4.0sr2 with great success! Professional theme works perfectly. I'm trying to use TabularDynamics. It's working for the most part, but I'm having some problems.

Everything loads correctly for an anonymous user. However, under admin, some of the images are breaking. Most of this is only in the /admin/* pages.

I'll be using /admin/blocks.php as an example.

When you bring this page up, you get images for Edit and to move the blocks up and down. After much digging, I can't find the chunk of code that edits this behavor. The image that are loaded in professional are *.png while the images for TabularDynamics is *.gif

I'm trying to change this but I can't find where.

Any hints?

thanks!

Laugh

Site Admin
Admin
Hi I have the same problem. I've upgraded to 1.4sr2 with no problems except some images are broken for the admin interface. I've copied over all images and admin templates but when I look at the source of the page I notice that geeklog is tring to reference

bararrowdown.gif

instead of

bararrowdown.png

Why is this and how do I fix it? I assume this is purely a template thing since the professional theme works just fine.

Thanks
One of the Geeklog Core Developers.

sohmc

Anonymous
the only work-around I've found is creating symbolic links to the correct files.

But I'd really like to know how the templates know which files to get.

I'm discovering that the themes haven't caught up with the newest version of GL in quite a while.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
See here.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:33 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content