Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 05:38 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Showing event types in calendar...

JoeZ

Anonymous
I know the calendar allows you to have event types, my question is how would I be able to get a drop down menu on the calendar, personal and public, that will hide everything except for the event type chosen. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Joe

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by JoeZ: my question is how would I be able to get a drop down menu on the calendar, personal and public, that will hide everything except for the event type chosen.

Can you try and rephrase that?

bye, Dirk

JoeZ

Anonymous
Ok, say you have the Event type Parties, I want to make it possible to display only those events on the calendar through a drop down menu, it could say All Events which shows everything on the calendar or Parties which just shows the parties on the calendar..

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
I'm afraid the calendar doesn't really do anything with the event type (other than displaying it on the event details page).

bye, Dirk

ldfoo

Anonymous
It may be useful if those interested in having this event facility added can comment in this forum. It has come up several times and the general response is that no one is interested in this facility. Shocked

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:38 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content