Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 02:36 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Empty site!

ahijado

Forum User
Junior
Embarassed
I'm not really sure what has happened, but my site is blank or empty (sburacquetball.org) . This site is actually a secondary site under my public_html. My primary site is working fine at fluxstate.net. I've looked around for some clues in my config and lib-common files for my secondary site, but have not noticed anything unusual. I am running the two sites using two seperate geeklog directories. The last thing I had done to any files on the site was change some items in the laguage files for the site and plugins. But it's not clear to me how those changes relate to this problem.

I was able to change the variable in the config file so that that site was disabled and I got the correct message so I know that some of the config file is working. I have tried to load some other files than the index.php file and those also give back empty pages. Are there any suggestions? I was thinking as a last resort to upgrade from my site's current version of 1.3.11sr1 to 1.4.0sr1 to see if this would fix the problem. Otherwise I would have to reload everything.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Read the FAQ Blank page

ahijado

Forum User
Junior
Thanks. Turned on display_errors in php.ini and found that I had moved a plugin directory out of the geeklog directory. Site is working now. Thanks again.

Quote by Dirk: Read the FAQ Blank page

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:36 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content