Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 04:23 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

GL and add forum

donm1021

Forum User
Chatty
Is there a download for GL that includes the forum as part of the installation?

I am having a heck of a time trying to install the forum after the installation of the GL.

Thanks!

donm

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by donm1021: Is there a download for GL that includes the forum as part of the installation?

No current version that I know of. The Aeonserv project tried to provide a version of Geeklog bundled with several plugins for a while, but it's very time consuming to keep everything up to date ...

Quote by donm1021: I am having a heck of a time trying to install the forum after the installation of the GL.

So what's the problem?

bye, Dirk

donm1021

Forum User
Chatty
I am trying to install the forum 2.3.2 and following the instructions that came with it - there is not one specific error that I can post here... but I get numerous errors.

I was just wondering if there was an easier solution... possibly even an easier forum board to integrate within geeklog?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by donm1021: I am trying to install the forum 2.3.2 and following the instructions that came with it - there is not one specific error that I can post here... but I get numerous errors.

It's hard to provide help then ... You did see Blaine's post How to install Plugins, I assume?

Quote by donm1021: I was just wondering if there was an easier solution... possibly even an easier forum board to integrate within geeklog?

The only alternative is the phpBBBridge, to integrate phpBB into Geeklog. It don't think that's easier, though ...

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:23 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content