Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 06:07 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

MediaGallery and 1.4b1

Theophile

Anonymous
I have the .92b version installed properly, but when logged in w/ the root account, selecting "Admin" from the dropdown menu in the gallery simply returns me to the album view page. Do I have to fix something? Thanks!

mevans

Forum User
The only problem I'm aware of with v0.92b and GL 1.4 was on the install, from some feedback I've received and the little testing I've done, it has worked OK with GL14.

Actually, I think I understand the problem now, "Admin" from the dropdown is the label, it doesn't do anything but let you know this is the "Admin" dropdown. Sort, Create and Queue are the valid options from this dropdown. Once you create an album, you'll have another "Options" dropdown while viewing the album that will let you add media, sort, etc.

So, there really isn't a problem other than I should probably make it a little more clear that "Admin" is just the label.

Thanks!
Mark

Theophile

Anonymous
Okay, that answers one question but creates another...
...how do I configure the plugin? There are no options for it when selected from the plugins block.

Thanks!

mevans

Forum User
Look under the Administration Section of the menus, usually on the left, this is where you see Plugins, Stories, Submissions, etc. You should have a "Media Gallery" link there, that will take you into the configuration mode, where you can set the global options such as "Require Login", etc.

Thanks!
Mark

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:07 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content