Turner

Anonymous
(is this the appropriate place to report these CVS issues?)

story mode is set for HTML

The error seems to happen only in Firefox (recent version). I enter the story editor and get the following message:

Toobar set "editor-toolbar1" doesn't exist

Blaine

Forum User
I am not able to duplicate this error. Using Firefox 1.5Beta2 or Beta1 that I had previously used.
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

Turner

Anonymous
Interesting. I wonder if there is something unique about my setup. I have just downloaded and installed the most recent CVS copy of geeklog. I also downloaded the pear modules. Geeklog is set in html mode. I have made no changes to the code at all.

My Firefox version is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 - just downloaded a week or so ago from here http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/.

When I submit an article, I get the error mentioned.

Also, it seems I cannot edit blocks, whether in Internet Explorer or Firefox. When I click the edit icon (the pencil), the geeklog simply blinks and comes back to the block management screen.

Blaine

Forum User
Other then CSS related errors reported in the Firefox JS Console, I see not real JS errors. I've tried preview, submit, edit etc of a story.

If anyone else can duplicate then I will try to address it.
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Turner: Also, it seems I cannot edit blocks, whether in Internet Explorer or Firefox. When I click the edit icon (the pencil), the geeklog simply blinks and comes back to the block management screen.

I fixed this in CVS a few hours ago.

bye, Dirk

Turner

Anonymous
I think I see the issue. (For anyone who encounters the same sort of issue):

The error was being caused by my firefox cache. Cleared it and now the error is gone.

The block edit fix apparently hasn't yet made it into the tarball.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Turner: The block edit fix apparently hasn't yet made it into the tarball.

The tarball is only created once every 24 hours.

bye, Dirk