Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 07:36 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Inmemoriam - fullview access

Robin

Forum User
Yet another new thread Wink
I've been playing with Inmemoriam 1.0 and I'm very impressed Its a deal - shaking hands
I have a question regarding viewing the images.
In version 1.0 you can restrict full view to members only however this restriction means hiding the link called View full image or I'm missing something Rolling Eyes
Is it possible to restrict viewing for anonymous to thumbs only?
Geeklog Polish Support Team

machinari

Forum User
Quote by Robin:In version 1.0 you can restrict full view to members only however this restriction means hiding the link called View full image
The link should always be visible to any who have access to it. If the link does not appear to a member though he has access to the image, then I would consider that a bug and I'll look into it.
Quote by Robin: Is it possible to restrict viewing for anonymous to thumbs only?
No. At present, if you can see a thumbnail, you can see the scaled image

machinari

Forum User
Quote by Robin:
In version 1.0 you can restrict full view to members only however this restriction means hiding the link called View full image or I'm missing something
found the problem... I dunno what I was thinking. It is now fixed.

machinari

Forum User
nope, I was wrong... it works properly as is. If you have restricted the full view to members only, ensure that full view is still enabled (the checkbox).

The checkbox must be checked for any to have access. Then it may be restricted according to the options in the dropdown.

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:36 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content