Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 05:27 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

PICTURE OF THE DAY?

Steve

Anonymous
Is there any plugins for Geeklog that will allow me to have a picture of the day? I want to be able to pre-schedule pictures, (and ONLY have them accessible starting that day) and have people comment on them

machinari

Forum User
It would be nothing to create a quick block and its own admin page allowing you this function in conjunction with the Inmemoriam media gallery, which would takes comments (once 1.3.12 is released). Just my two cents

think about it, and so will i, and maybe I'll throw it in as a feature--no guarantees. It is an easy code and I was going to implement a cache for the already present random picture block, but didn't think it was as practical as the usual.

Steve

Anonymous
but would this allow me to schedule pictures?? (ie. I could line them up for the next 2 weeks, and they would not be visable until the corresponding day?)

machinari

Forum User
it would if I made it to do that.

caio

Anonymous
This sounds like a lot of fun. I bet a lot of people would benefit from a "picture highlight" block... ads life to any site Wink

mach

Anonymous
well, I've thought about it. and have decided that it is not worth the effort when a simple html block will do the job.

Steve

Anonymous
Well I really need a CSM where I can set up a queue for POTDs. IS there any chance anyone will make one? It would need to have comments.

If some genious is out there and wants to take the time to make one, it'd be appreciated! Smile Thanks! Smile

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:27 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content