Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 04:00 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Install phpbbbridge?

Bobeddy

Anonymous
I have downloaded the phpbbbridge and I think that I have followed all of the directions but I am a php dummy. I'm trying to learn though.

When I click on the install link in the New Plugin box the install process starts and then it give me this error message.

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not add user

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '6' for key 1

INSERT into phpbb_users (user_id, username, user_regdate, user_password, user_email, user_icq, user_website, user_occ, user_from, user_interests, user_sig, user_sig_bbcode_uid, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_attachsig, user_allowsmile, user_allowhtml, user_allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline, user_notify, user_notify_pm, user_popup_pm, user_timezone, user_dateformat, user_lang, user_style, user_level, user_allow_pm, user_active, user_actkey) VALUES (6, 'ThomasMeyers', 1127007293, '4a403103d5b9bf0c143ed9a561d44801', 'tmeyers@core.com', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, '', '', '', 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, '-5', 'D M d, Y g:i a', 'english', 3, 0, 1, 1, '')

Line : 205
File : install.php

The error log says that it merged the admin but it stalled on the user above. He is the only one that has registered so far so it probably would not be disasterous if I deleted him and then did the install. I am wondering though if this is an issue that is going to be an ongoing problem. I would like to fix it or at least find out where the user data is stored so that I could save his data and maybe reinstall it after I had the phpBBbridge installed.

Thanks for any help on this!! Bob

Turias

Forum User
Looks like a strange install error. Does it happen again if you wipe the phpBB database, reinstall phpBB, and then click the phpBBBridge install link again?

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:00 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content