geKow

Forum User
Quote by machinari:
As far as your prefered format goes, I don't see that one in Gl's list of date format options. Is that your server's default format?

no, this is just the format I would like to have but I allthough would be happy if I could use a Gl format (like 14/09/05 10:46)

geKow

machinari

Forum User
Quote by trinity: no thumbnails dont work
so then this is simply a path issue, specifically the path to the pear image_transform package that ships with Inmemoriam.

As I mentioned above, have you dropped the pear directory contents that shipped with Inmemoriam into your geeklog/system/pear/ directory? If you do this, and have $_CONF['have_pear'] = false;, which is default, then you shouldn't get the fatal error.

trinity

Forum User
Regular Poster
no thumbnails dont work
glFusion - Technology Fused with Style - www.gllabs.org

machinari

Forum User
Quote by geKow:
Is there a way to change the date/time display? (eg. 13.09.2005 11:19 instead of 2005-09-13 11:10:53)

geKow
sorry geKow, I didn't read the rest of your post.
it is a simple matter for Inmemoriam to utilize Geeklogs date rather than the server date... I've put this into the next release just now. I would just give you the code but it has to go into a number of places so hopefully you don't mind waiting.

As far as your prefered format goes, I don't see that one in Gl's list of date format options. Is that your server's default format?

machinari

Forum User
do your thumbnails work? just your fullsize that returns the error? if your thumbnails work, then nothing is wrong with your pear setup. otherwise I wonder if you dropped the pear files from the inmemoriam package into your pear dir...

by the way, I have never tested this with the cvs version of Gl.

trinity

Forum User
Regular Poster
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: load() in /opt/home/trinity/plugins/inmemoriam/image-functions.inc on line 193

when useing geeklog cvs images dont show up and i get this error when i try and view acual full size image i have the cvs tarball of ppear in the /system/pear dir and pear installed turned off in config.php
glFusion - Technology Fused with Style - www.gllabs.org

machinari

Forum User
true. I'll add that to my list. thanks.

geKow

Forum User
It looks like Inmemoriam (wich I am starting to like ) uses only the servertime, not the geeklog time.

Is there a way to change the date/time display? (eg. 13.09.2005 11:19 instead of 2005-09-13 11:10:53)

geKow

machinari

Forum User
k, not bad so far.. only a couple of bug and they are both oversights. Hope things continue to go well for this gallery solution.

Bug: the user's profile block is meant to show that last 10 pics added, not just the first 10 that the query grabs--sorry.
Solution: find the function plugin_profileblocksdisplay_inmemoriam($uid) in the functions.inc file and add ORDER BY date DESC into the query. It should look like this when your done:
PHP Formatted Code
$result = DB_query("SELECT mid, title FROM {$INM_TABLES['media']} WHERE owner_id='$uid'" . COM_getPermSQL('and') . " ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 10");

The next oversight was noticed by geKow--many thanks for that.
Bug: Inmemoriam makes use of a pear package that must be installed into your Geeklog system dir. If you have $_CONF['have_pear']=true; then the gallery won't find the appropriate pear package most likely as the path to Geeklog's pear dir would not get included into the php.ini..
Solution: copy this bit of code into your Inmemoriam functions.inc file somewhere near the top in the area before any functions are defined:
PHP Formatted Code

/*
*quick fix for geeklog's pear path not included in php.ini
*/

if ($_CONF['have_pear']){
    $curPHPIncludePath = ini_get( 'include_path' );
    if( defined( 'PATH_SEPARATOR' )){
        $separator = PATH_SEPARATOR;
    } else {
        // prior to PHP 4.3.0, we have to guess the correct separator ...
        $separator = ';';
        if( strpos( $curPHPIncludePath, $separator ) === false ){
            $separator = ':';
        }
    }
    if( ini_set( 'include_path', $_CONF['path_pear'] . $separator . $curPHPIncludePath ) === false ){
        COM_errorLog( 'ini_set failed - there may be problems using the PEAR image_transform class.', 1);
    }
}

or you could just wait for the next release for all the fixes--these ones and others that I'm sure will be found.