Euan

Forum User
No, no images/thumbs are visible. All appear broken.
Thumbs ARE being created though - I can see them in the albums folder, just not when I view anything.
I followed instructions to the letter, and am sure that there is nothing wrong with the setup. I'll wait for tomorrows release though before spending more time on this.

Cheers,

Euan.
-- Heather Engineering -- No job too small

mach

Anonymous
you can see thumbnails? but not scaled or full size images?
do you get an error when you click on full size?

so far the most common issue causing this problem has been that the pear files are not making it into the php include path. Usually this is caused by people not reading the install doc and/or needing the fix that is specified in the first post of this thread.

anyway, tommorrow the upgrade should be out. Perhaps one of the billion bug fixes in there will do you.

Euan

Forum User
Hi, just installed Inmemoriam 0.8.5 on Apache 2 and PHP 5.0.4, Geeklog 1.3.11sr1.

Everything seems to work perfectly - thumbs are created, albums are created, etc - but I cannot see any images. All permissions seem fine to me.
Read through this post, but nothing seems the same. Any ideas would be nice.

Cheers,

Euan.
-- Heather Engineering -- No job too small

Robin

Forum User
Quote by machinari: just remove the "for" attribute.

Thanks Machinari that did the trick
Geeklog Polish Support Team

machinari

Forum User
sorry my bad. just remove the "for" attribute. It is to be associated with the input's ID attribute rather than the "name" attribute. That means you'll find this error in validation in all your admin editors etc as well.

machinari

Forum User
Quote by Robin:Any Ideas how to fix it
you can place the "for" attribute before the "class" attribute and see if the validator reads it differently. My guess is that this is a bug in the validator because I don't see any wrong with it. To get rid of the error, just remove the "for" attribute altogether--it isn't absolutely necessary in this case anyway and should validate fine without it.

Robin

Forum User
Quote by machinari:actually it should be for="id", which is just a label attribute corresponding to the select input name="id".

OK so I changed it back. Upon page validation I get this warning that you can see here
Any Ideas how to fix it

berber

Forum User
Junior
will you add a reply here when the new ver is out?

machinari

Forum User
Quote by Robin:First of all there is I believe a typo in para.thtml. There is for="id" and should be form="id".
actually it should be for="id", which is just a label attribute corresponding to the select input name="id".
Quote by Robin:Next thing that causes a lot of validation errors is the & in functions.inc. After changing it into &ampsemicolon errors disapeared.
yes, I've been fixing those as I go through the code again.
Quote by Robin:
Polish translation should be available soon
I've had a look at your site and noticed the work you've done. i'm VERY impressed--that is a lot of work.

Robin

Forum User
In the pursuit of perfectness I've been checking my site for HTML compliance and I came across some small issues with, among others, the one and only Inmemoriam.
First of all there is I believe a typo in para.thtml. There is for="id" and should be form="id".
Next thing that causes a lot of validation errors is the & in functions.inc. After changing it into &ampsemicolon errors disapeared.
I'll keep you posted if I find more.
Cheers and thank you for a great plugin
PS
Polish translation should be available soon

machinari

Forum User
the release will contain the full package, 90% of which files have changed to some degree so you'll be overwriting them all. I have only to test the upgrade script and I'm done, btw.

berber

Forum User
Junior
When the new ver comes out, will you have only the files that have chaned or will i have to overite all of the files?

machinari

Forum User
there is an English language file in the $_conf['path']/plugins/inmemoriam/language/ dir. A bit has been added/edited (not much) since your version--you may want to wait for the new one.

berber

Forum User
Junior
Amazing service level!!!
And the plugin looks great.

All i have to do now it translate it to Hebrew...
Is there a language file?

RichardTowler

Forum User
Chatty
Quote by machinari: well, I don't actually have to add it to the install doc because it has been added to the functions.inc file. You'll see it the upcoming release--two days or so.

on edge of seat
GameFaction - For All Your Gaming Needs

machinari

Forum User
well, I don't actually have to add it to the install doc because it has been added to the functions.inc file. You'll see it the upcoming release--two days or so.

berber

Forum User
Junior
Thanks, that solved the problem.
Looking for the solution in Google i came to the thread in the middle and thought it made no sense to go back since i didn't see any solution for those with a similar problem.

Maybe it's worth adding this to the instalation doc.

thanks

berber

machinari

Forum User
re the pear path not making it into your include path > see my very first post in this thread for more info.

berber

Forum User
Junior
I just installed the plugin.
I'm having the same problem that others have with the missing load() funciton.

The problem started at instalation when the install script didn't find "Image/Transform.php". From what i could see it was not looking in the correct location which is "pear/Image/Transform.php".

Looking at geeklogs config i see that the pear directory is set :

$_CONF['path_pear'] = $_CONF['path_system'] . 'pear/';

but image-functions.inc does not seem to use "$_CONF['path_pear']", it just calls :

require_once ('Image/Transform.php');

which obviously is not there.

If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong i would appreciate a heads up.

thanks

berber

Charon_79_M

Anonymous
Here's my wishlist... (not in order of desire)

1: Slideshow

2: Ability to change order of photos based on my whim... not alphabetically or date.

3: Button to click to send file to shutterfly or equivalent (for the grandparents)

4: Ability for viewers to add a comment on a picture