Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 04:17 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

phpBB - Bridge

WK

Anonymous
hi,

i've got a problem with th phpBBBridge. Can someone help me

I've read that the bug with the 'message_die()-bug' has been already fixed in the 0.7 vers., but it' s back:
'message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?'

i get this in the vers. 1.0 & 1.2.

Turias

Forum User
The message_die bug was completely visual. It happened when message_die was called before the forum was completely installed and setup. In this case, there would be issues showing the message (thus, making it hard to debug the actual error).

I'm not quite sure what the "multiple times" error is. When does it happen? When did this start happening?

WK

Anonymous
Errr.. It was just there- directly after the install

Its everywhere! in my phpBB - directory for example: http://localhost/forum/index.php - i can't see anything else- just this error. - I get it in every directory, or even in every public file.

WK

Anonymous
I'll try a few things on my own- may it' s my fault, or maybe it' s my system...

Turias

Forum User
Hmmm, the problem is that phpBB hides the actual errors you are getting. Try installing this mod. It should tell you what the actual problem is.

WK

Anonymous
the error with the mod :

"Error #1
Could not obtain lastvisit data from user table

Line : 69
File : j:programmeapalacheapachehtdocsforumincludessessions.php
SQL : SELECT * FROM fo_users WHERE user_id = 2"

Turias

Forum User
Does the table fo_users exist? Is it in the same database as your Geeklog tables? Did you use a different database prefix as your Geeklog install to prevent the two systems from stepping on each other?

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:17 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content